Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

29.9.02

A request for the blogging community

I was just wondering if you bad boys and girls can help me out. When it comes to the links to other bloggers, how long after the most recent post do we just give up and realize that the blogs will be no more? Do I leave the link for three months? Six? A year? Has there been a standard set for this idea? If I know why the person isn't blogging, per esampio, because they aren't around a computer often, or they're on vacation, or they are basically infrequent in there blogging, then I will leave the link. If someone just stops blogging for a couple months, do I remove the inactive link? (That is something I dispise.) Anyway, I was just wondering if there was an allotted time for removal or what. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home