Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

14.9.02

You can keep your GD cable internet

I loath cable internet. I don't find it that much faster than DSL, which I attribute to the extraordinary number of computers in the area. Also, it does not allow for easy networking. I have 3 flatmates and we all need internet. At this time the only computer that can get cable running on it is Lara's, which, as you may have guessed, is the computer I'm working on as I write this. I think I can also guess what you're saying to yourself. Something along the lines of "4 girls trying to network their computers and it's not working. NO! *pfsh*" The real problem is that we aren't new to this. We've all have to network computers before. I had to do it when I had a roommate and so did the other girls. It's just different with cable because you have to get IP addresses for all the computers. Also, you have to pay $10 extra for each additional computer. (!) F that shit, man. I am not going to pay an additional 10 dollas a month for this hassel. We called Bell Sympatico and they're hooking us up. Cable internet can lick my balls. (If I had balls, that is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home