Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

3.1.02




Take the Which Beatle Are You? Quiz.


I liked this because it says I'm better than you. Also, my good friend Jenny used to have this game she played in her head where we (everyone Jenny knew including people in her classes and strangers on the street) were all in the sixties and had some connection to some sort of musical figure from the sixties. Jenny informed me that I was married to George Martin, the manager of the beatles. This had no effect on me since the only person who knew anything about George Martin, my husband in Jenny's head, was Jenny. She, of course, was married to John Lennon, an ACTUAL Beatle, not just a stupid manager. Perhaps I would have played the game in my head too if my husband didn't SUCK! Perhaps that's why I'll never get married. My first marriage scarred me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home